The absolute BEST way to get started with essential oils is to snag a premium starter kit. This kit comes with 11 of the most-used essential oils AND a diffuser! It's how I started, it's how my mom started, and how so many of my friends got started with essential oils.
So, why is the premium starter kit the best? Easy -- it's more than half-off the retail price that you would pay for each individual oil, diffuser, and other samples that come in the kit. HALF-OFF. But then the oils that come in the kit are my most-used oils (I use almost all of them daily). You can read through in on each oil that comes in the kit below
Premium Starter Kit Oils
- Supports the body's natural response to injury or irritation.
- Helps the body regulate its natural immune responses.
- Main ingredient in Stress Away (a Young Living blend), it can be soothing.
- Promotes a youthful appearance from the inside out.
- I add this oil to rollers and creams that I use to help relax and soothe sore muscles.
- Soothing and refreshing aroma.
- Use for winding down and relaxing before bedtime.
- Diffuse to create a calming and comforting atmosphere.
- Add to your favorite hair, body and beauty products.
- Diffuse to eliminate odors.
- I use this oil in beauty products (hello naturally longer lashes!) and as a sleep aid.
Panaway (my FAVORITE!)
- Designed to relieve occasional muscle soreness and tension.
- Helps counter stressed nerves.
- Peppermint and wintergreen essential oils soothe sore joints and ligaments after exercise.
- Add to massage oil for use with occasional tension.
- Perfect for localized soreness after gardening, shopping, working out, or any other physical activity.
- This is the oil that turned me from skeptic to believer! Goodbye aches and pains!
- Supports healthy skin when applied topically.
- Promotes feelings of calmness and balance.
- Increases spiritual awareness.
- May help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking, aging skin.
- Rub on bottom of feet to alleviate nervous energy.
- Add to your daily skin care regimen as an excellent moisturizer.
- I use this everyday. For multiple things. Face/skin, adrenal support, relieve head tension, calming/relaxing. This is my desert island oil (you know, if you're stuck on a desert island and you can only bring one thing...this is my one oil I'd bring).
- Invigorates the mind and body by supporting the nervous sysstem.
- Cleans your bodily systems.
- Supports proper nasal and healthy respiratory functions.
- Use to remove sticky residue from stickers, or to remove crayon/pen marks.
- I use this oil to clean the house and freshen the air.
- Help reduce nervous tension and induce relaxation.
- Supports the nervous system when exposed to occasional stress.
- Invigorating and refreshing.
- Helps reduce stressors so that normal sleep patterns can be maintained.
- This oil smells like a margarita and takes me to a happy place!
- Neutralizes odors in the air.
- Uplifting and invigorating aroma.
- Helps to moisturize occasional dry skin.
- Add to a cotton ball and put in vents of car or house to help freshen stale air.
- I love using this oil in bathroom sprays and in the kitchen trash to get rid of bad odors.
R.C. (respiratory care)
- Rub on your feet or chest before exercise to uplift and inspire.
- Massage 3 drops on your feet before bedtime to encourage an atmosphere of comfort.
- Diffuse to create a comforting aroma.
- This oil has been helpful when my whole head feels stuffy - don't use it everyday, but I sure love it when I need it!
- Supports gastrointestinal system comfort and promotes healthy bowel function.
- Supports proper digestive function including helping with occasional constipation, gas, and nausea.
- Helps promote focus and clarity by supporting a healthy nervous system.
- Encourages proper respiratory function.
- Supports proper joint and cartilage function.
- Provides nervous system support during times of stress.
- Suppresses appetite.
- Relieves occasional heartburn.
- This oil is really the jack-of-all-trades. It smells great and has so many beneficial properties for overall health and wellness. I love it. (This is my husband's favorite oil).
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Helps maintain a healthy respiratory system.
- Great natural cleaning agent (key component for the entire Thieves line of products by Young Living)
- This oil smells like cinnamon (delicious) and helps clean EVERYTHING.
- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Helps alleviate nausea & upset/sour stomach.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Useful for occasional irregularity or constipation.
- Can offer relief from occasional heartburn.
- Alleviates fullness, bloating and occasional gas from overeating.
The diffuser I picked with my kit was the dewdrop. It's VERY simple to use and clean. Below is a graphic showing the different diffuser options with pricing. As a heads-up, Young Living is phasing out the "Home" diffuser (the diffuser on the left). If you choose this diffuser with your kit, you may get the Home diffuser, but you could get the Dessert Mist Diffuser, which is definitely an upgrade.
If you have questions, let me know! If you feel ready to start your own journey click here and then follow the directions below.
1. Be sure to check Wholesale Member to earn your 24% off any future orders.
2. Then choose the Premium Starter Kit you’d like (the different diffusers and prices are above - I really like the user friendliness of the Dewdrop). All great choices!
3. Unless you are ready to dive in and know you want to be ordering often, go ahead and just say No Thanks for Step 2 about Essential Rewards. No need to worry about that right now!
4. Now's a great time to add anything else if you want with your brand new 24% off discount. Some of my suggestions are Deep Relief (extra sore muscle support), Orange (natural teeth-whitener), Tea Tree (SO good for skin), Joy (great for emotional support), and Progessence Plus (hormone support for the ladies). Let me know if you want support for anything specific and I'll help!
Follow the process all the way through to the end, where you will receive a confirmation email! Let me know if you don't get that order confirmation email for any reason.
Can’t wait to see you on the oily side! Email me if you have any questions: email@example.com.